Monday, May 4, 2009

She's 4!!

Sorry for my lack of posting. We have had a lot going on in our lives that hopefully I will be able to tell you about soon!

Our little monster had her 4th Birthday this week. I cannot believe she has been in our lives for four whole years. Where does the time go!? I have spent this last week reflecting on her life and how Joe and I are so blessed to have her as a part of our family. Even though she is not really our daughter, from the moment we saw her, we have loved her as if she was. She brings so much joy and laughter into our home and we feel like something is missing the weeks she is not here. We are constantly proud of her and the decisions we see her making as she grows.
We love you miss Maeson and hope that you had an awesome birthday!



No comments: