Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What was life like before?


Today while I was fixing myself some lunch I was also filling a sippy cup, cutting up orange slices, and picking up toys that had been flung to the ground and it hit me. I thought to myself, "Wow, I must have been so bored before we had Den'ja". I was thinking about how simple it used to be to just make myself a sandwhich and plop down in front of the TV to chow down. Sometimes I am stressed with all the stuff that comes with having a child. They are really a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. My life has never been busier or more complicated and I love it!! I am truly lucky.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Hahaha, I am laughing so hard after reading your post! Because everything you wrote is so true. :) I'm so glad you set up a blog. It's funny, we only met in person a few times but I consider you one of my dear friends.

Bridget said...

Oh, and your family pic is so cute!