Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally.....some fun!

We have been so busy lately working on our house. It seems like we get up early, stay up late, and that their aren't enough hours in the day. I feel so bad for Den'ja and Maeson. They've been couped up inside watching us work. We decided that we needed to have a little fun this week. It's finally feeling like summer so I let the kids play in the sprinkler. Den'ja LOVES water, so we broke out the Elmo Sprinkler that Uncle Keenan got him for his birthday. They had such a blast. We will definitely doing it again.




Den'ja Splashing






He got brave and decided to crawl into the middle




Maeson "tasting" the water





If you know our family at all, you know that we love our bees games. Our favorite day to take in a game, other than opening day, is when the Famous San Diego Chicken comes to town. This guy is hillarious and he happened to be here this weekend. He performs various pranks on the field and is quite entertaining. Maeson calls him "my chicken" and loves him from far away, but is scared to pieces when he gets close. If you've ever thought about attending a game, but thought you might be bored. You should really give it try. I thought the same thing, but the people watching is fabulous, the hot dogs are great, and I've always thought that guys looked good in baseball uniforms. Seriously though, Joe has turned me into a baseball fan.




The Famous Chicken




Den'ja and Daddy



All of us



And just to make your day I'm including a future blackmail picture. Den'ja thought that he would try on one of Maeson tiaras. I couldn't resist.




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a fun sprinkler! I need to find something like that.

m@R(! said...

i love summer. you guys seem to have lots of fun all the time.