Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cupcakes and Shoes

I found a cupcake kit on clearance at TJ Maxx and knew that Maeson would just love it. It had everything that you need to make a dozen cupcakes complete with sprinkles. Maeson's has already decided that in life everything is better with sprinkles. She wants to put them on everything we make. Den'ja LOVED eating the sprinkles




Don't mind my squinty eye. We're lucky if we get one eye open with me. Two is simply too much to ask.



This sunday before I took Maeson back to her grandma's I walked into her room to find her frantically shoving her shoes onto a shelf. This picture is where her shoes go when they are put away.







And here is her handywork





When I asked her why she was putting her shoes on that shelf she said that she didn't want Den'ja to get them. I had to laugh. Den'ja loves shoes. He is especially concerned with the poor shoes that aren't being worn. We seriously can't leave our shoes out or else he follows us around with them until we put them on. I found it hillarious that she was worried that while she was gone Den'ja would be hauling her shoes around. After she was gone I put them back where they belong. And yes Den'ja has already drug them out of her room. Shhhh! Don't tell.

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

that is hilarious that he already got the shoes...i bet he likes to chew all over them.

Keesha said...

Hey Jessica... I found your blog and thought I would say hello. You have such a cute little family, Den'ja is sure a cute little boy. That is a cute story about Maeson. I agree sprinkles do make everything better!

Stephanie said...

Marissa loves the shoes too. I just always worry where those shoes have been and why she wants to stick those laces in her mouth. Yuck! Our neighbor girl doesn't like Marissa getting her shoes either.