Friday, September 26, 2008

A Time Saver

Den'ja LOVES to play out back on the swingset. The other day I was trying to finish cleaning up the kitchen when Den'ja started whining at the back door like a dog that really had to go pee. Haha. I decided that the dishes could wait and out we went. While we were playing he discovered that it is much quicker to climb up the slide then it is to take the ladder. I believe that this will be his default method of scaling the swingset from now on.
The people that lived in our house before we bought it really loved yard ornaments. They left a ton of them and since I'm not a big yard ornament person I let Maeson use them to decorate the swingset (aka her house). When Den'ja saw poor Mr. Terra Cotta Turtle and Miss Plastic Ladybug he thought that they would enjoy a little fun on the slide. I think he had more fun pushing them down then he did pushing himself down!

It's really too bad that I practically die when I am outside for more than oh, 2 minutes! This awful allergy season had better be over soon! It was worth the runny nose, itchy eyes, and sneezes though buddy!!

5 comments:

Keesha said...

That is cute that he figured out how to climb up the slide. I am sure it saves him lots of time... he's a cutie!!

Keenan said...

denja is awsome i think that is so cute that he was pushing down the animals

Stephanie said...

Oh how I wish I had a swingset and slide like that. I think it's funny how young they are when the kids decide that they want to climb up the slide.

Ginny Tanner said...

What a cutie! That's so fun that he's got his own little park in your backyard!

Bridget said...

How funny that he climbs up the slide! He'll be an athlete like Daddy for sure, lol. Maeson seems like such a cutie! And I'm sorry about your allergies, that stinks! Hahaha, and tell Joe I'm thinking about a bobsled onesie that says "My Dad Drives A Bobsled".