Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm it!

7 Things

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have at least 3 more children
2. Learn to play the piano
3. Write a children's book
4. Visit every continent (Except for Antarctica...that just doesn't really interest me)
5. Convince myself that I actually enjoying running
6. Take Joe to every Major League ballpark in America
7. Enjoy every moment with my children

7 things I do now
1. Blog
2. Drink Diet Coke
3. Laugh (Living with these two guys is sure entertaining)
4. Read the Princess and the Pea or more like recite it, since I have it memorized. It is Maesons current favorite.
5. Change diapers.
6. Think about how blessed I am
7. Love my Husband

7 things I can't do
1. Paint my own fingernails. My right hand always ends up looking awful.
2. Hold a snake. Ewww!
3. Sleep through the night
4. Go an entire 24 hours without sweeping my kitchen floor.
5. Watch TV on Saturdays. For some reason our television won't show anything, but college football. Strange huh?
6. Win a game of Clue against Joe. He is very sneaky!
7. Sleep without my favorite blankie

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Makes me laugh
2. Honest
3. Tall
4. Smells Good
5. Good with children
6. Hard Worker
7. Is Sweet (I am a hopeless romantic)

7 celebrities that I like
I chose to omit this one. I don't know any celebrities well enough to know if I would like them or not, but Matthew McConaughey is sure nice to look at.

7 favorite foods
1. Anything with peanut butter
2. Costa Vida chicken tacos
3. Crab Legs
4. Joe's famous "Salmon Spectacular"
5. Oreo Milkshakes
6. Tuna Fish sandwhiches
7. Grapes

I don't know who has done this tag already and who hasn't. So if it's a slow blog day and you're looking for something to do feel free to do it!

1 comment:

Zilles Fam said...

Hey VT former Partner! I found you from somebody's blog ... I can't even remember who's! How is life?!! It's fun to see you doing so well! How do you make your blog so stinkin' cute?? I'm a newbie! This is Nicole Zilles by the way! My email is zilles1202@yahoo.com. Write me and I'll send ya an invite to my blog ... if you want to!