Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Babies Everywhere!

This weekend we babysat my cousin Cassie's adorable twin boys. I was worried about how Den'ja would react to mom taking care of someone other than him, but found out that I had absolutely nothing to worry about. He was the best little helper. He constantly wanted to hold one of them and as you can see when he had them in his arms he was thrilled!


Den'ja and Cannon

Den'ja and Parker

Sorry it's blurry, I was making a dive to catch Parker before he tipped over.

I think it's hillarious that they look nothng like each other. Cannon looks more Asian and Parker looks more Hispanic. (My cousin is neither one, haha) It was amazing to me how extremely different their personalities were. Cannon is so layed back and easy, and Parker is demanding and a little whiny. We had so much fun with them!!

5 comments:

Keesha said...

What cute little babies, I love all of the dark hair. I guess that means Den'ja is ready for a new little brother or sister! :)

m@R(! said...

those kids are soo cute..they make your little boy look huge. haha

Zilles Fam said...

Oh how I admire the Moms that can tend other children, along with their own. Some days I am good to just get through the day still awake and with all my hair in!
Thanks for your comment on my blog about your singing to Den'ja! We also do that same thing and yes, it's also brought us to tears ... funny how the Spirit works sometimes - making people cry. :) It's a good cry, though! I've learned that primary songs are truly written by the Spirit! Good for you in singing them to Den'ja!!! Whoohooo!

Megan Maughan said...

Those boys are so cute! You'll probably see Cassie before I do...tell her congrats!

Andrea said...

Cute twins!! I used to think I wanted twins until we got one...then I decided one at a time was PLENTY for me!!!