Monday, January 26, 2009

Warmer weather!

Last weekend my mom thought it would be fun to head down to the St. George condo. It was a little spur of the moment, but we weren't going to pass up an opportunity to go somewhere a little warmer. We had a lot of fun!

We played tennis in the Kitchen


Rode scooters

Played video games with uncle Keenan

and ate at Jonny Rockets

Of course us girls couldn't go away for an entire weekend and do no shopping! We drove into Vegas one day to hit our favorite outlets and our favorite mall. While we were at the Fashion Show mall we were able to see all of the Miss America contestants. Maeson thought it was quite awesome!Naturally, she wanted Miss Utahs autograph. While we were waiting for our turn we also got one from Miss Vermont. The first words out of Maesons little mouth were, "We are from Utah too!!" She was so excited!
We couldn't get Den'ja off of this thing. I think we put like 5 dollars into the silly merry go round. Each time it stopped he had to get off the horse he was on and try out a different one and he was waving to everyone like he was the star of a parade. The only bad thing about this little weekend adventure was that I got sick! Seriously sick! We'll just say the ride home included some hurried and unscheduled stops. I jinxed myself before we left by saying, "Ugh, I feel awful....but at least I'm not throwing up". I'm keepin my mouth shut next time.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh being sick really sucks sorry!! That sounds like a fun trip though, I am jealous, I am sick of the cold weather and snow!

Zilles Fam said...

Wowser, what a trip! Tennis in the kitchen is definitely on my list of things to do!

Bridget said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! It sounds like you had so much fun! All except for the sick part, yuck. No fun. You don't have an announcement to make, do you? ;)