Thursday, January 8, 2009

So where have I been?

I was absolutely blessed to be born into a family that LOVES to vacation! It is definitely our favorite thing to do and tropical locales are our favorite! The week before Christmas Den'ja and I left with my family for a Carribean cruise. Joe couldn't miss that many days of school, but assured us that we could go ahead and have a good time. Thanks honey! Some people might think I am crazy to take Den'ja "cruising' but rest assured he is our little traveler and has been more places in his 19 months then many people my age have been. He is one lucky kid. This was actually his 3rd cruise! Grandma and Grandpa completely spoiled him and we all had a blast! Here are some pictures from our adventure.

Most of the gang

My mom and I.......we look nothing alike, right?

Little brother Keenan, Sisters boyfriend Keith, Sister Kylee, Grandma, Me, Den'ja, and My mom!

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

how fun!! i love cruises..probably the best vacation EVER..especailly if there is a beach and ocean nearby.

Zilles Fam said...

Oh, you lucky!!! Do you think Den'ja will want to be a cruise liner captain when he grows up??

Stephanie said...

I'm still dreaming of my first cruise, so hook me up will ya? Just kidding! It sounds like you had a good time. Too bad Joe couldn't go with you.

The Jensen Family said...

Holy cow I never realized how much you look like your mom. I love cruises; hmmm I know what I want for Christmas next year!!!