Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confession Tuesday

There is something that goes on in people's bathrooms that drives me absolutely nuts! In fact, I am so bothered by it that upon setting foot in anyones bathroom I am compelled to fix this problem. It doesn't matter if I know you a little or if I know you a lot. I just can't help it!! What is it?



THIS
Yes...your toilet paper! In my opinion this is the WRONG way to put your toilet paper on the roll. It just doesn't make sense to me!!


Doesn't it look so much better this way? The right way?! I believe it's more functional too!Anyway, I know I may seem a little odd because of this, but I just wanted to get it out there. You're not going crazy! Someone actually is switching your toilet paper roll around. Its me!




8 comments:

m@R(! said...

amen!! i definitly agree with you.

Bridget said...

Ohmygosh, I totally do the same thing! I can't use the roll unless it's on right. Total OCD, lol.

Elise DeMille said...

I am the exact same way! I just think it's total laziness if it's the other way! And yes very OCD but who cares! I'm a little OCD and proud of it!

Beth Curtis said...

I agree, I put my toilet paper on that way too!

Zilles Fam said...

I just had a chance to check your blog ... it's been forever, but I saw your new blog and I LOVE it! Way cute idea! And wow, you're good at finding things! :)

Denise said...

Amen!!

Megan Maughan said...

I DO THIS SAME THING!!! HA HA HA! You're not crazy...or if you are...you're not the only one!

Keesha said...

Apparently you are not the only one! :) Do people really think that there isn't a right and wrong way to put the toilet paper on?? It drives me crazy too!