Friday, February 27, 2009

...Doing my part of the CHAIN...
The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something given by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make/get for you!

2. What I create or find will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a song. It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. =) So come on, sign up!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same blog on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS gift from me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!Hey...just do it...don't be LAZY...it will be FUN!

2 comments:

Zilles Fam said...

So, does it matter that I already did this on Marci's?? Do I still get something from you? ;) Life just keeps getting better and better!

Emily said...

Jess! Oh my heart! So good to hear from you! How in the world did you find my blog? I'm so happy you did. Love the pictures and stories. Keep the updates coming. I love it. PS your son is DARLING!