Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happily Ever....the "After"

Remember when we moved into our new house and I showed you pictures of how horribly 70's it was? Remember I promised to show after pics? Well I forgot! It seriously hasn't taken us 8 months to do a little updating. Today I will show you the kitchen. We really couldn't have done it without my Dad. He totally rocks!!


THE BEFORE


THE AFTER Tah-Dah!


Now, I will admit that sadness was in the air the day we moved the avocado sink out of the house. The only good that came from it is that now I no longer feel like I need to cook wearing this.


2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks BEAUTIFUL!

The Jensen Family said...

Your kitchen looks awesome! I need to come visit you and see your new house (I think you should still wear that hot outfit everyday)!:)