Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ah, the memories!


I used to love playing with these things when I was younger. We borrowed them from my mom's house and the kids and I had a great time building roads, train tracks, houses, and farms.






Joe and I read to the kids every night and have been thrilled lately that they are choosing to read books that we actually had read to us as children. Some current favorites are "The Monster at the end of this book" and "Rocks in my Socks" it's so fun to see them enjoying books that we enjoyed too and we are so glad that we are able to share them with them!


2 comments:

Keesha said...

My mom saved some of our toys we had as kids too... it does bring back alot of memories. I love "The Monster at the end of this book."

m@R(! said...

i wish i still had toys when i was little. That one looks so fun.