Thursday, November 13, 2008

So I'm mad at the Gateway......

***Warning! I'm totally complaining here

Just for your information DO NOT go the the Old Navy there. I went there two seperate times today (long story) and the first time I stood in line for 15 minutes waiting to pay. There was ONE person in front of me trying to make an exchange and only ONE person working the registers. The second time I went in they had two people working the registers and I stood in line for 20 minutes while the person in front of me applied for an Old Navy card. I pride myself on my patience. It's one of my best quailities and even I was getting upset! Not to mention that it's really difficult for a 3 year old and an 18 month old to stand still in line for that long. I'm also mad at the GapKids there. I could barely fit the stroller through the store. I was bumping into displays, racks, and tables of clothes the whole time. It was ridiculous! A children's store should be aware that people with children will probably be coming in. Whew! I feel much better getting that off my chest. I think that I'll try shopping online from now on. :)

4 comments:

Johnsens said...

Sorry you had a bad shopping day at The Gateway. I also think it is annoying when stores aren't set up for accessibility (strollers, wheelchairs, etc...) I do like online shopping but I usually still have to go to the store to try on everything, or I end up returning it, oh the hassles:)

Andrea said...

I have had that same thought about GapKids before. I totally agree, if they want us to shop there they should make it accessible!

Bridget said...

Ya, it drives me nuts too how so many kid's stores aren't family friendly. Sheesh, do they think only the grandmas do the shopping?

stacey said...

Hey thanks maybe i'll give the benadryl a try i'm ready to pull my hair out! I tell myself all the time it will be worth it 4 months of sickness just feels like an eternity but i'm sure i'll survive! By the way your little kids are so stinking cute!! Hope all is great for ya!