Sunday, November 23, 2008

When at Grandmas

This past week my parents ventured to Baja California/Mexico for the 41st Baja 1000. Last year my Dad actually rode in it. How cool is that? They came in 15th place which is awesome considering that the average age of the riders was....well, we'll just say over 40. This year the old guys decided that they had done it once and met a goal of theirs so they decided to just sponsor a team of younger guys. While they're away Den'ja and I have been staying at their house to keep an eye on My youngest brother and my lil sis. Den'ja loves it here and stays so busy which is different for me. He is usually at my feet all day long, but here there is so much room and so many things to play with and get into that he is in Heaven. Of course his favorite thing is the basketball hoop. Apparently it rocks to be able to play basketball indoors. One day Uncle Tyler stopped by and played some b-ball and wrestled with Den'ja. As you can see he had absolutely no fun.

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

wow that is Way too much fun..it doesn't surprise me he likes basketball..he is destine to be an athlete.

Zilles Fam said...

Do you think your dad would sponsor me? ha ha ha! That is awesome that they came in 15th - anything less than 50 is great! :)
Den'ja is getting so big! He is so cute!

Megan said...

Hey Jess,
I'm so glad you commented me so I could see you and your cute family! I hope things are well!

Megan (miller)

Andrea said...

Wow he is getting big!! And it is not surprise he is into basketball, I mean hello?? Anyway, I was wondering if I could get your address, you know if you get a minute? Thanks