Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today

I took a shower at 10:00 and still haven't dried my hair...in fact I still have a towel on my head. It's almost 1 now.

My son is walking around the house in a pirate shirt, buzz lightyear underpants, and princess shoes, while holding a screwdriver (you know in case something needs fixed)

I've had two diet cokes

I've taken four Tylenol

and can't believe that I have another sinus infection. I had surgery six years ago to fix this problem.

Apparently it didn't work and now all I want to do today is lay in a dark room, with a hot towel on my eyes, a humidifier, and an intoxicating aroma of Vicks Vaporub.

But, Maeson has gymnastics at 2 and I should probably get some pants on Den'ja.

If this goes on much longer I'm going to have to pay someone to change my blog background for me. It's okay if Thanksgiving was over a month ago, right?

1 comment:

college mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.